House Speaker Paul Ryan says his tax plan is a “Better Way” forward for America, but it’s really just more of the same big tax breaks for corporations and the wealthy. Working Americans will pay the price. Instead of making our tax system fairer, Speaker Ryan’s plan tilts the playing field even more in favor of the rich and powerful. Help us defeat the Ryan tax plan in 2017!
- 13 Terrible Things About the House Republican Tax Plan, Updated November 19, 2017
- Comparison of House GOP Tax Plan and the Congressional Budget Plan, November 19, 2017
- Editorial Board Memo: U.S. House Plan Vote This Thursday, Nov. 16, November 14, 2017
- Trump-Republican Tax Plan Talking Points
- Comparison of Trump-Ryan Tax Plan and House Budget
- House Budget Resolution & Reconciliation Highlights
- Comparing The Trump & Ryan Tax Plans