To win the fight for a fairer tax system, we’ve got to know how to talk effectively about the issues.
That’s why Americans for Tax Fairness published this briefing booklet. It contains guidance on the most effective ways to talk about the economy and taxes; key findings from polls conducted for Americans for Tax Fairness, other organizations and media outlets; and fact sheets on key topics like offshore corporate tax loopholes and the estate tax.
Browse the booklet using the Table of Contents below, or download the full report in PDF format.
Tax Fairness Briefing Booklet: Messaging, Polling and Fact Sheets
- Messaging on Taxes and the Economy
- Messaging on Corporate Deserters
- Polling Questions on Tax Fairness Issues
- Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Inversions
- Fact Sheet: Budget-Busting Corporate Tax “Extenders”
- Fact Sheet: Offshore Corporate Tax Loopholes
- Fact Sheet: Tax Subsidies for CEO Pay
- Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates
- Fact Sheet: Taxing Wealthy Americans
- Fact Sheet: The Estate (Inheritance) Tax